We Can’t Wait to Meet You
We will be reaching out to you within 1 business day (two max if it's a super busy day at the venue!) to find a time to have you out to visit or if we have a tour scheduled this information may be helpful.
Just a Few Reminders:
- We have found it's best for couples to have a good understanding of their guest count and budget prior to coming onsite for a tour. Our guest limit is 150. We also want to share that it may not be realistic to host a Saturday wedding for 150 guests in a $10 - $14k budget. It's not impossible, but it would definitely be tough, and more likely in the $15- $25k range. Budget discussions are tough! You just got engaged and we want you to enjoy that time together, but we also know that it's no fun (for you or us) if you fall in love with the space on a tour and the numbers don't work out. We also want to make sure there is enough in your budget to get the other vendors you love. We would rather have that tough discussion now before you invest your time and heart with us on a tour because we believe that's the right thing to do.
- Please invite anyone to the tour who needs to see the venue in person before you feel comfortable signing a contract. Instead of private second tours, we ask that couples and their families attend one of our open houses, so it's great to bring them along to the first tour instead of having to wait for an open house if possible.
- Almost everything we discuss at a tour is actually on the website! We've found couples to be less overwhelmed by new information at tours if they (and their friends/family in attendance) take a good look at the website before arriving. That way you are just soaking in the beautiful view when you get here.
- How to get here. Our physical address is 750 Osmosis Dr. SW Palm Bay, FL 32908. We are just off Degroodt Rd (by Bayside High School). Our farm is marked with a Dragonfly Farms FL sign.
- Just a reminder - we do not hold dates without a contract. So it is possible that your preferred date may be booked prior to our tour. We do our very best to keep you informed with our open dates but they change often.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your tour, please give us 24 hours notice or as much notice as possible. We really appreciate how many couples do this without us asking. We sincerely appreciate the notice if you can't make it for any reason!
- Finally, we are a "no pressure" venue. We want what's best for YOU. If Dragonfly Farms FL is the ideal fit for your wedding day or event, all contract and deposit details can be handled on site or via email and mail following your visit. If you have questions about our, deposits, payment terms, etc. please check out our website @ www.dragonflyfarmsfl.com
If for any reason you haven't heard from us in two business days (or received an email responder saying we've taken a few days away from the venue) please shoot us a note at [email protected] or call 321-427-8683.